Your arteries and veins are essential highways distributing blood throughout your body. But visible veins are not part of most women's beauty ideal. These red, blue, or purple "spider veins" that often appear on the face, legs, and chest are an unwelcome sign of age, and until recently people have had few treatment options.
Puget Sound Plastic Surgery offers laser spider vein treatments in Seattle to help patients improve their skin tone by reducing the appearance of vascular lesions.
Devoted to providing personal care in a comfortable setting, Braden Stridde, M.D. is a board-certified plastic surgeon who looks forward to meeting you.
To learn more about all of the medical spa services we offer, request your complimentary consultation online, or call our office at (425) 202-4709. Dr. Stridde and his staff are dedicated to helping you enhance your appearance through safe, proven non-surgical options that can deliver exceptional results.
Your Seattle Spider Vein Treatment
If you are self-conscious about blood vessels just underneath your skin, you may be a good candidate for a vascular laser treatment. Our Sciton laser is very effective in "zapping away" these annoying vessels, leaving a much cleaner look to your skin.
For most people, laser treatment of spider veins in Seattle is an effective and comfortable way to treat superficial veins and vessels without harming the skin. The Sciton laser delivers a targeted beam of energy that is absorbed only by the blood vessels, but not surrounding skin. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Within a few days after your treatment, you should begin to see the appearance of veins and redness improve
- The laser safely treats a wide range of veins and vessels
- For patients with very small visible veins and blemishes, a single laser treatment may completely resolve the problem
- Larger veins and vascular lesions usually require a series of treatments for optimal benefit
- Our patients can enjoy a more youthful and restored skin appearance with little to no downtime
If you would like to learn more about laser treatment of spider veins in Seattle, please request your complimentary consultation online, or call our office at (425) 202-4709. The office is Conveniently located on Central Way in Kirkland, serving women and men from Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Olympia and other Greater Puget Sound residents.